Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili. This turkey chili is both comforting and healthy. So grab you slow cooker and cozy on up. Do I have to to cook it on the stove first?
A delicious and easy crockpot turkey chili recipe that's perfect for those nights when you want dinner ready as soon as you get home! It all started with this crockpot apple butter and now. this crockpot turkey chili! My crockpot has been getting some major use lately and I'm definitely not complaining. You can create Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili by using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can create that:
Ingredients of Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili
- It’s 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 15.5 oz of can spicy chili beans.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 Pkg of favorite chili seasoning mix.
- It’s 2 TBS of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Garnishes (optional).
- It’s of Chopped green onion.
- Prepare of Finely shredded Mexican cheese.
- You need of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Dollop sour cream.
This easy turkey chili recipe uses lean ground turkey and a whole lotta beans! Make this in the slow cooker or Instant Pot, then pile on your favorite chili. More chili recipes you might enjoy are Quick Beef Chili, Turkey Chili Taco Soup, and Buffalo Chicken and Bean Chili. A healthy recipe for crock pot white turkey chili without beans that's low carb and full of flavor.
Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili instructions
- Sauté green pepper and onion in oil (as needed) until soft, ~5 min, add turkey and cook until cooked thoroughly, add in garlic, Mix and drain..
- Add turkey mixture to crockpot and add remaining ingredients (excluding garnishes) cook low for 1 1/2 hours or high for an hour. Serve with favorite garnishes.
It's dairy-free, but cheese or sour cream could be Other than the pepper seasonings, this crock pot white turkey chili without beans is made with low inflammatory foods. One of my best chili recipe ever. A wonderful crock pot three bean turkey chili that the whole So Turkey is considered healthy, and a variety of beans is also good for you, this just worked out great. Find the best free easy healthy crock pot turkey chili videos. Slow Cooker Turkey Chili – this healthy turkey chili is loaded with beans, veggies, and lean turkey.