Coconut Cream Thumbprint Shortbread Cookies. This listing is for Coconut Shortbread Thumbprint cookies Thumbprint cookies are one of those classic cookies that show up at many events, regardless of the occasion. I believe this is because when you combine a shortbread cookie with your favorite jam or preserves. Today we're Making the famous coconut thumbprint cookie and these are always everybody's Favorite! thing about these cookies is that they are so delicious.
We receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make. These cookies are the ultimate combination of macaroons and shortbread formed into a delicious coconut thumbprint cookie and filled with nutella! Butter Cookies with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting – these simple shortbread cookies just melt in your mouth, and the frosting is simply divine! You can cook Coconut Cream Thumbprint Shortbread Cookies using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Cream Thumbprint Shortbread Cookies
- You need 12 ounces (3 sticks) of unsaltedbitter, at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 of large egg beaten lightly woth 1 tablespoon butter (egg wash).
- Prepare 7 ounces of sweetened flaked coconut.
- You need of about 24 Lindt coconut cream chocolate eggs.
- It’s 7 of .
This shortbread-style thumbprint cookie is light and flaky. A coconut cookie with a raspberry jam filled center. You may also use lemon filling, strawberry, peach – whatever your preference. My family loves Italian cream cake, so I created this cookie to be an easy, cute, and snack-sized dessert with.
Coconut Cream Thumbprint Shortbread Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line cookie sheets with parchment papet.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Beat in extracts,salt and flour until it comes together.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Have coconut on a platev.
- Dip cookie ball in egg wash.
- Roll in coconut.
- Place on prepared pans and bake 18 to 25 minutes until golden.
- As soon as the cookies come out of the oven gently press a coconut egg in the center. Cool n on racks.
Classic thumbprint cookies are a delicious holiday favorite, whether they're chocolate or red velvet. There won't be one crumb left. What You'll Love About These Raspberry Coconut Thumbprint Cookies. The cookie in this recipe is more like a shortbread cookie – it's a little crispy on Then we added a little coconut cream icing on the top and that was, well, you know, the icing on the cookie! These cookies are light and delicious.