Gluten free vodka sauce tortellini. Drain tortellini and mix with sauce. Transfer to a casserole dish and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Here's the complete gluten free vodka list that features most major vodka brands as well as some smaller internationally recognizable vodkas too.
While not every vodka in the Ciroc canon is gluten-free, its ultra-premium variation is crafted from French grapes and is distilled five times at the historic Distillerie de Chevanceaux in France. Delicious and insanely simple, this Penne with Spicy Vodka Sauce will have all your friends begging for the recipe, and no one will guess it is gluten free! Quick and easy Penne with a Spicy Vodka Sauce is the perfect meal for company! You can have Gluten free vodka sauce tortellini using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten free vodka sauce tortellini
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach.
- You need 1 can of classico vodka sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of lawrys seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 packages of gluten free cheese tortellini.
- It’s 1/4 box of barillas penne gluten free pasta.
This post is done as a collaboration with Fresh First Chicken Sausage. Tortellini & Rainbow Chard in Vodka Sauce. RAGÚ Simply™ Chunky Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce. Ina Garten's Best Vodka Sauce (Alla Vecchia Bettola)
Gluten free vodka sauce tortellini step by step
- Ground turkey.
- Season with lawrys seasoned salt.
- Boil tortellini and penne pasta.
- Add vodka sauce to ground turkey.
- Add spinach to vodka sauce and geound turkey.
- Drain pasta.
- Mix all together. & complete!.
This Easy Roasted Garlic Alfredo Tortellini is a family favorite! It's super simple to prepare & is the perfect weeknight pasta dish. Boil water then add your tortellini noodles. Drain your cooked noodles then add vodka sauce. Drain tortellini and gently toss with sauce.