You can have Chocolate Waffles using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Waffles
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate almond milk.
- You need 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Cooking spray.
Chocolate Waffles instructions
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl with a whisk..
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond milk, oil and egg. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients; stir together until combined..
- Preheat waffle iron..
- Lightly spray heated waffle iron with cooking spray. Add 1/3 cup batter to each segment of iron, spreading batter to edges. Cook 4 minutes or until steaming stops and waffle is crisp and lightly browned..