Banana muffins with coconut oil. Healthy banana muffins made with whole wheat flour, honey, and coconut oil. They are sugar & butter-free and are super moist and delicious! If you've tried my healthy banana bread, then you're going to enjoy these healthy banana muffins even more. *Oil options: I love coconut oil here.
I've made them three times in the last three weeks. I use grapeseed oil, honey, unsweetened almond milk and whole. Coconut oil is extremely popular these days. You can have Banana muffins with coconut oil using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana muffins with coconut oil
- It’s 1/2 c of unrefined coconut oil.
- It’s 1 c of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of mashed bananas.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/4 c of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 c of chocolate chips (optional).
Its health benefits are definitely under discussion, but for those who are lactose intolerant We're big fans of banana bread in any guise, and this is our muffin coconut oil version. It's bolstered by a bit of wheat germ, which provides fiber and a bit of protein. These dairy-free Coconut Oil Banana Muffins are packed with flavor and perfect for breakfast or a quick snack. Wasn't planning to share these until next week but miraculously both kids fell asleep at the same time yesterday afternoon so I had time to make another batch.
Banana muffins with coconut oil instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Line muffin pan with twelve liners..
- Cream together coconut oil and sugar..
- Add bananas and eggs to mixture..
- Slowly add baking powder, salt, and flour..
- Fold in chips if using..
- Divide between 12 muffin liners..
- Bake 10-13 minutes. Tops should be golden and set. Devour..
They're buttery, soft, and spiced with cinnamon. Melted Butter: We'll use melted butter as the fat, though melted coconut oil works too. I love using melted butter in baked. These Vegan Banana Muffins are extra fluffy and moist thanks to the combination of coconut oil and ripe bananas in the batter. This is a quick and easy muffin recipe you're bound to love!