Creamy Tortellini Casserole. Toss tender tortellini and colorful vegetables with a quick-to-fix white sauce. Cheesy Tortellini Casserole is like lasagna, minus all the time and effort. This cheesy tortellini casserole is for those moments.
Today I'm having creamy tortellini casserole! This dish is heavenly, I totally love tortellini and spinach sauce. 😻. Here is a recipe for Creamy Tortellini Casserole. You can have Creamy Tortellini Casserole using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tortellini Casserole
- It’s 4 large of White mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of 2% Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Evaporated Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Madras curry powder.
- You need 1 of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 cup of Cheese tortellini.
This casserole combines chicken, cheese tortellini, mushrooms, Monterey Jack cheese, and a creamy sauce to provide warming comfort in an easy dinner meal. The Best Tortellini Casserole Recipes on Yummly Chicken and asparagus in a creamy Alfredo sauce join forces with cheese tortellini for a speedy all-in-one meal. Delicious red and white tortellini one of the easiest recipes you can make in a casserole with just five This super simple recipe for red and white tortellini uses just five ingredients and takes just five.
Creamy Tortellini Casserole instructions
- Cook tortellini..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice mushrooms.
- Put 1 tablespoon of butter in a medium size pot..
- Add sliced mushrooms to melting butter..
- Add fresh ground pepper to the mushrooms. (To taste).
- Add soups, mayonnaise, 2% milk and evaporated milk to mushrooms..
- Keep stirring. (More milk may be added if consistency is too thick).
- Add all the spices (to taste).
- Keep stirring until it comes to a boil. Lower heat and stir every once in a while..
- Take sauce and add a few scoops to casserole dish..
- Add tortellini and pour remaining sauce on over top, covering all the tortellini..
- Combine remaining butter with bread crumbs. Sprinkle generously over sauce covered tortellini..
- Put into the oven until bread crumbs are a golden brown..
Learn how to prepare this easy Baked Tortellini Casserole recipe like a pro. This cheese filled tortellini bake will have your friends forgetting the game and cheering for more! Tortellini, the Italian specialty and distant relative of the equally tasty dumpling, is without doubt a highly delectable treat for every pasta aficionado. Cheesy Baked Tortellini – easy and delicious baked tortellini casserole loaded with cheese. This Creamy Tortellini Soup is a quick, easy, and deliciously creamy soup packed with cheesy tortellini and Creamy Tortellini Soup for the win!