Vermicelli pudding. A creamy, mild, and comforting pudding made of vermicelli (angel hair) pasta lightly spiced with cardamom and a few raisins is a beloved traditional food for Eid breakfast. Vegan Vermicelli pudding or Semiyan Kheer is a pudding made with roasted vermicelli noodles. Indian, Vegan , gluten-free option, nut-free option.
Learn how to make/prepare Vermicelli Pudding by following this easy recipe. Add the roasted vermicelli into the reduced hot milk. The vermicelli can be broken into smaller If chilling, cover with plastic wrap that is in contact with the surface of the pudding, let cool almost to. You can have Vermicelli pudding using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vermicelli pudding
- It’s 100 gm of Vermicelli.
- You need 1 tbs of ghee.
- You need 4 tbsp of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need as required of Few drops of red colour.
An easy pudding recipe, vermicelli pudding is delicious with roasted vermicelli and milk added in the recipe. Vermicelli Pudding recipe – How to make Vermicelli Pudding. Learn how to prepare this Vermicelli Pudding (Seviyan Ki Kheer) recipe like a pro. Roasted vermicelli is used to make this aromatic pudding.
Vermicelli pudding instructions
- Break the vermicelli in small pieces..
- In a pan add ghee then add vermicelli and roast for 5to6 minutes on medium flame..
- Now add condensed milk. Cook it for 5 to 6 minutes..
- Place plastic wrap in cupcake mould. Pour immediately mixture into moulds.press it..
- Set in freeze for 30 minutes. Now in another pan add milk and sugar. Add pink colour and boil it.add cornflour mix in water..
- Keep stir until thickens. seprate2 tbsp mixture in another bowl and mix few drops of red colour..
- Switch off the flame. Now in vermicelli moulds pour the mixture pour the milk pudding..
- Garnish pudding with red colour mixture. Serve cold..
Vermicelli is traditionally a type of Italian Pasta that look like small, thin worms. Vermicelli is very popular in India & we make sweet and savory dishes with this ingredient. Vermicelli pudding recipe – this is a very popular creamy Indian dessert made with wheat This vegan pudding is also called as vermicelli kheer or seviyan kheer and is often made during festive. Semiya Payasam / vermicelli pudding is luscious and creamy and has a textural bite from the vermicelli. Its flavored with cardamom and ghee.