Ray's' Tortellini Poppers.
You can cook Ray's' Tortellini Poppers using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Tortellini Poppers
- You need 1 box of fresh or box cheese tortellini.
- You need 2 cup of panko.
- It’s 2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 of marinara or spaghetti sauce for dipping.
Ray's' Tortellini Poppers instructions
- Start by cooking tortellini as directed on package. Don not over cook*. let drain really well..
- heat up cooking oil on medium. Now incorporate bread crumbs, panko & seasonings. Add milk to a seperate bowl..
- dip tortellini I to milk then breading mixture fry till golden only takes a few minutes..
- serve with your choice of dipping sauce..