Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli. Keto Salmon Fish Cakes with Creamy Dill Sauce. Ingredients: salmon, ghee or avocado oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, lemon slices, asparagus, leek, ginger powder or fresh ginger, olive oil. This AIP and Keto-friendly salmon recipe have the amazing flavors of Greece, thanks to the olives, olive oil and.
Allergy information for Keto Fish Cakes with Aioli. Prepare the aioli by mixing the mayonnaise and minced garlic. Serve the patties with aioli and low-carb sides or salads I'm intrigued by the addition of cauliflower rice. You can have Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli
- Prepare 2 cans of wild- caught salmon.
- You need 1/4 cup of plus 1 tbs. avocado -oil mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 of green onions, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of small bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh Italian parsley or dill, diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s Pinch of sea salt.
- You need of Garlic Aioli Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of avocado oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, minced.
I've made salmon patties with almond flour but the cauliflower rice is a great idea! These keto salmon patties (sometimes called keto salmon cakes) make a wholesome and healthy seafood meal, without Smear with some extra mayo or aioli inside. This keto salmon patty recipe is a budget-friendly way to enjoy healthy fish. Our creamy roasted garlic Keto aioli recipe is a delicious homemade accompaniment to just about any meal.
Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli step by step
- In medium bowl, mix together salmon, 1 tbsp avocado oil mayo, green onions, bell pepper,Italian parsley or dill, almond flour,eggs and salt.
- With your hands form 8 round patties, about 1/2 inch thick, in large skillet over medium high heat, add avocado oil. Carefully place patties into pan and cook each side for 4 minutes, then flip and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- For garlic aioli:in small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup avocado oil mayo, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and garlic. Pour into small ramekins and serve with patties. (for collagen boost) add 1 scoop collagen protein to salmon mixture before forming patties).
It's a dip, a spread, and a sauce all in one! Roast Garlic has a beautiful flavor and makes this keto aioli so delicious. Finding the little pieces of fresh roasted garlic is the difference between. Who knew it was this easy to make yourself some homemade shrimp cakes! We, of course, added our own little twist to these shrimp cakes with some Asian. garlic aioli, or any kind of aioli.