THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes. Перевод слова thin, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. тонкий. Спряжение thin [θɪn]Глагол. Транскрипция и произношение слова “thin” в британском и американском вариантах. Подробный перевод и примеры. Thin may refer to: a lean body shape. (See also: emaciation, underweight). Thin (web server), a Ruby web-server based on Mongrel.
Definition of thin in the Idioms Dictionary. thin phrase. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. thin – WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. Thin definition: Something that is thin is much narrower than it is long. You can have THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter-flavored shortening.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter room temperature.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of light brown sugar packed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg room temperature.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Something thin is narrow or not very thick. If you wear thin socks on a cold winter day, your toes Thin can describe something that is narrow and slender, like a hair or a thread. It can also describe a. adjective, thin·ner, thin·nest. having relatively little extent from one surface or side to the opposite; not thick:thin ice. of small cross section in comparison with the length; slender: a thin wire. How to use thin in a sentence.
THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. In a large bowl cream together shortening, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Mix in egg until combined. Mix in vanilla extract. Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt until well combine and a dough starts to form..
- Fold in chocolate chips. Using a mini ice cream scoop (about 1 tablespoons worth) scoop out dough and place about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Completely flatten each ball of dough. (see notes) Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cookies sit in the pan for about 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to finish cooling. Cookies will crisp up even more as they cool. Store in airtight container..
Definition of thin written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels. thin meaning, definition, what is thin: if something is thin, there is only a sm. a jacket made of light material). two thin slices of bread The road was covered with a thin layer of ice. This is the perfect video to practice and improve your English pronunciation. For example, she will teach how to pronounce words like 'thin' and 'thing'. thin. n.) Something girls (for some odd reason) aspire to be above all else, to the exclusion of healthy meals, self-confidence, and common sense. It is a vague goal that all females pursue, and that many. thin (adj.) of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section thin (adj.) lacking excess flesh; “Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look”-Shakespeare The thin examiner held the high office of deacon of the church. His voice was thin, but it kept that line of hands high above their heads.