Maple Chicken Salad.
You can cook Maple Chicken Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maple Chicken Salad
- You need 1 bunch of mixed lettuce.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 7 slice of cucumber.
- You need 1/4 can of sweetcorn.
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 of drizzle of maple syrup.
Maple Chicken Salad instructions
- Cook chicken breast and leave to cool.
- cut tomato into quarters, add to plate with lettuce, cucumber, chopped onion and sweetcorn.
- A – place whole chicken breast on side or top of salad and drizzle maple syrup over just the chicken. B – slice chicken and scatter on salad, then drizzle honey over the entire plate.
- you can add bacon pieces and / or pecan nuts if desired.
- You can change the size for main meals / starters.