Pizza – Gluten & Dairy Free!. Our gluten free pizzas and pizza crusts are thin, crispy, and absolutely delicious. High-quality ingredients guarantee that you'll be coming back for more—vine-ripened tomatoes. Challenged with a gluten-free diet and a pizza craving?
These items are made with gluten-free ingredients and are prepared with an effort to limit cross-contamination. Best quality pizza in town, gluten-free pizza , made from top quality ingredients Flour without gluten Pizza Margherita. Get this recipe for gluten free pizza and more gluten free recipes from Food.com. You can create Pizza – Gluten & Dairy Free! by using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can cook it:
Ingredients of Pizza – Gluten & Dairy Free!
- You need of MyBread Flat bread Pita (Whole Foods).
- You need of Follow Your Heart Parmesean Style Cheese (Whole Foods).
- It’s of Tomato pasta sauce.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Olive oil.
Spread pizza crust with your favorite sauce and toppings. This gluten-free pizza recipe tastes like regular pizza but is much more filling and protein packed. The basic idea is that instead of a flour crust, you use ground beef and spices instead. It gives everything such great texture and makes this gluten free pizza crust chewy and delicious!
Pizza – Gluten & Dairy Free! step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°. Brush top and underside of flatbread pita with oil. Place on cookie sheet and into heated oven for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, remove from oven and flip over..
- Brush tomato sauce over pita and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and parmesean style cheese. Add any desired toppings, like pepperoni or precooked sausage, at this point..
- Place back into oven for approximately 5 more minutes..
- Next, place pizzas on top rack and turn on broiler setting. Stay close to oven to prevent over cooking. Check every minute till desired doneness then remove and cool for 2 minutes before cutting and serving..
If you don't use that specific flour in this pizza crust it will turn out really dense and not very good! The Pie Pizzeria is NOW serving Gluten Free items at all of the Pie Pizzeria locations. We try our We carefully prepare each Gluten Free Pie in a separate (enclosed) pizza making area, away from. Gluten free pizza that came in a box? The first time I ordered from Picazzo's I ordered my pizza 'to go' just so it would come in a box.