You can have Custard Vermicelli using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Custard Vermicelli
- You need 1 litre of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla custard powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coloured vermicelli.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped almonds.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamoms.
Custard Vermicelli step by step
- Boil milk with cardamoms..
- Once the milk is boiled add to it sugar. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add colourful vermicelli to the milk and cook until milk reduces to 3/4 quantity and vermicelli is boiled..
- Now dissolve custard in some milk and add it to the vermicelli milk..
- Keep stirring to avoid lumps and cook until you reach the desired consistency.
- Now switch off flame and fold in some chopped almonds. Reserve some for garnish.
- Now dish out and let it cool.
- Granish some chopped almonds and refrigerate it for 2 hours.
- Serve chilled😍.