Avocado and Tuna Melt Bites (Keto).
You can cook Avocado and Tuna Melt Bites (Keto) using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado and Tuna Melt Bites (Keto)
- It’s 10 ounces of canned tuna, drained ¼ cup mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of medium avocado, cubed ¼ cup Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of almond flour ½ tsp. garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of onion powder Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
Avocado and Tuna Melt Bites (Keto) instructions
- Add tuna and all ingredients (except avocado and coconut oil) into a bowl and mix. Cube avocado and add to tuna. Add parmesan until you can form into a Patty. Heat coconut oil in a pan on medium heat. Once hot, add patties and fry until browned on all sides..
- Add tomatoes or jalapenos for garnishment and snack..