Rabdi Vermicelli. .vermicelli recipe,sweets recipes indian,vermicelli shrikhand,sweet recipes indian,sweets recipe In Hindi,Rabri Recipe,Lacchedar Khurchan wali Rabdi,rajasthani rabri recipe,instant rabdi recipe,easy. Pls share & subscribe to our channel for more tasty recipes! Press the bell icon and never miss any updates.
It is one of the most versatile sweet Indian dish taken from. Vermicelli Katori With Instant Rabdi How To Make Vermicelli Katori Quick Dessert Shahi Katori. Vermicelli is a traditional type of pasta round in section similar to spaghetti. You can cook Rabdi Vermicelli using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rabdi Vermicelli
- It’s 1 cup of vermicelli.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare as required of Chopped dryf uits.
- It’s 2 of crushed cardamoms.
- It’s as required of Tutti-frutti and raisins for garnishing.
In English-speaking regions it is usually thinner than spaghetti, while in Italy it is typically thicker. The term vermicelli is also used to describe various types of thin noodles from Asia. Your Indian Vermicelli stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors.
Rabdi Vermicelli step by step
- Firstly,Heat oil in a pan,add vermicelli and saute it for 1 minute on medium flame until it becomes golden brown..
- In a pot boil milk until it reduces half in quantity..
- Now add fried vermicelli and stir it for 5 minutes on low flame..
- Add sugar,chopped dryfruits and crushed cardamom,mix well and switch off the flame..
- Garnish with raisins and tutti-frutti.Rabdi Vemicelli is ready to serve hot or cold as per your choice..
Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Find ingredients and mixes for Indian sweets: vermicelli, jelly & custard powder, kheer, ras malai, falooda, kulfi, gulab jamun mixes, etc. Vermicelli is very fine, long strands of pasta – like a skinny spaghetti – often used in soups. The name means 'little worms' in Italian (though in America, it is described more ethereally 'angel hair' pasta). Rabri is a popular north indian dessert made during festivals.