Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese. Baked Tahong or Baked Mussels with garlic and cheese is a well loved appetizer seafood dish. Mussels are very abundant in coastal areas. This recipe is simple and very tasty.
A simple recipe of baked mussels stuffed with garlic-bechamel sauce and oozing with melted cheese. A sumptuous appetizer that is very budget Simply because they are easy to prepare and will not burn a hole in your pockets but with quite a 'WOW' effect every time I serve them to guests. How to make Baked Tahong with Garlic and Cheese. You can have Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese
- Prepare 1 of kilo mussels, cleaned.
- It’s 1 box of quick melt cheese, grated.
- It’s 1/2 head of garlic or more, minced.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 bar of butter, softened.
- You need 1 of pot water.
In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese spread and minced garlic together. Place a dollop of the cream. Grate ½ cup of cheese and mix with ½ cup Panko bread crumbs. I melt butter with garlic then drizzle it over the mussels before the cheese. ice cold beer na lang ang kulang.
Easy and Simple: Baked Mussels (Tahong) with Garlic and Cheese step by step
- Boil mussels in water until it opens. Remove from heat, drain the water and discard closed shells..
- While waiting for the shells to cool, prepare the garlic butter topping. Combine the two ingredients and mix well. In a separate bowl, grate the quick-melt cheese…
- Once shells cooled, lay out halved shells on a baking tray. Top each with a generous serving of the garlic-butter mix..
- Add the grated cheese on top of each..
- Bake in a preheated oven until the cheese melts (low setting since the mussels already cooked when you boiled then)..
- Once the cheese melts, remove from the oven and serve..
Chicken Teriyaki With Easy Homemade Teriyaki Sauce. · Simple & easy to make garlic cheese baked mussels recipe filled with a garlicky cream cheese topped with aged or smoked cheddar! Want to try some simple and delicious mussels recipes at home? You can now wind up your search as we give you some tasty recipes that you can prepare. Super simple and easy to make garlic cheese baked mussels filled with a garlicky cream cheese topped with aged or smoked cheddar! Ingredients for garlic cheese baked mussels.