Garlic butter stuffed mushrooms. Mushrooms are one of my all time favourite vegetables. I love the savoury flavour, how versatile they are, and how they're kind of lemon and thyme (optional) – a drizzle of fresh juice and sprinkle of fresh thyme is a really wonderful way to finish buttery mushrooms. Next, turn the oven to low broil.
Button mushrooms are cooked in browned butter, garlic, and fresh thyme for the easiest fancy side dish. The magical combination of butter and garlic never gets old, and it's just the ticket when you want an easy mushroom side dish that goes with steak, chicken, or even fish. Baby bella mushrooms are stuffed with garlicy, herby breadcrumbs and plenty of cheese. You can have Garlic butter stuffed mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic butter stuffed mushrooms
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Baby Bella mushrooms (baby portabella).
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Cooked bacon.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Salt/pepper.
- Prepare of Chopped green onion.
Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms are quick and easy appetizers. They are rich in flavor thanks to cheese, garlic, butter and parsley stuffing. When I was thinking of making garlic stuffed mushrooms for the first time I had a slightly different idea in my head. I was thinking of using large Portobello.
Garlic butter stuffed mushrooms step by step
- Clean off mushrooms with semi damp towel to remove dirt. But do not rinse with water! Remove stem and sit mushrooms upside down on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Set aside..
- Melt butter and add minced garlic and allow to sit and infuse butter..
- Next spoon butter and garlic over the mushroom (underside up). Add salt and pepper..
- Next pinch as much mozzarella cheese into the mushroom as possible. You will have to push and pack. Next add as much cooked bacon as will stay on. Again, pack down. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and green onion. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees until cheese is nice and melted!.
Gently stuff each mushroom cap with a small amount of Boursin, and place them in a baking dish. Don't use one that's too large – you want them to fit snugly in the dish (they'll shrink a little when cooked anyway). Combine the butter, garlic and chilli in a small dish, and microwave for twenty seconds or. How to make healthy garlic stuffed mushrooms. If this is not your first baked stuffed mushrooms recipe, you already know they usually contain a lot of butter and breadcrumbs, which makes them not so bueno for the body.