Honey garlic shrimp & tofu with rice. This honey garlic shrimp is one of the most popular recipes on this website because it's not only lip-smacking delicious, it's a very quick and easy dinner recipe. I love a good stir fry, and trying new ways to make Chinese restaurant-worthy meals in my own kitchen. A few favorites are lightened up General Tso Chicken, and Chicken and.
It's super easy to make, a handful of ingredients, no marinating required and no fail results. How to make Honey Garlic Shrimp. This is a quick and simple way of cooking the most delicious easy dinner recipe you've ever tasted which will be ready for. You can have Honey garlic shrimp & tofu with rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey garlic shrimp & tofu with rice
- Prepare 1 lb of medium raw shrimp.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 cup of minute rice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of green onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 lb of firm tofu.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sweet Chile sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of teriyaki sauce.
This Honey Garlic Shrimp has succulent jumbo shrimp coated in an irresistible sticky sauce. Plus, other than the shrimp all of your ingredients are probably in your pantry RIGHT NOW. That's one of the best parts of shrimp recipes. Learn how to make a healthy honey garlic shrimp stir fry with less sugar and sodium, but more flavor.
Honey garlic shrimp & tofu with rice step by step
- Mix shrimp with honey, minced garlic, onion powder and soy sauce and marinate for a minimum of 15 minutes or up to 8 hours. I marinated mine for an hour..
- Cook rice as directed on package. Set aside. Place tofu with a paper towel beneath and on top and place something heavy like a cast iron skillet on top to press out the extra water. Cut tofu into 1/4 inch pieces..
- In lightly oiled skillet place diced mushrooms, green onion and tofu and sauté on medium heat for about 8 minutes flipping halfway through. Stir in teriyaki sauce and sweet Chile sauce and stir then stir in rice. Heat another 2/3 minutes..
- Place on plate and top with shrimp and garnish with green onion..
Honey Garlic Shrimp – super easy and tasty skillet shrimp made with honey garlic sauce that uses This honey garlic shrimp is perfect for any meal. As simple as it sounds, this is probably one of the. This is honey garlic shrimp is one of my favorite Asian dishes to make because it's super easy to put together in and is ready in no time. Serve it on sticky white rice or with a side of noodles. This Honey Garlic Shrimp is the perfect quick and easy dinner for all those busy weeknights BUT it's also delicious enough for company!