Vermicelli Payasam. Whether it is a festive occasion or not, you. Vermicelli Payasam is an authentic South Indian recipe. This classic dessert recipe is made using milk, vermicelli and dry fruits and is relished at various special occasions, pujas and festivals like Onam.
Home » PAYASAM / KHEERS » Fine vermicelli payasam recipe, fine vermicelli kheer. I was not aware of this fine vermicelli until one day my friend S told about it…Its thinner than our usual. Add the milk onto the roasted vermicelli. You can have Vermicelli Payasam using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vermicelli Payasam
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vermicelli.
- You need 2-1/2 cups of warmed Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Condensed Milk.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of mixed Dryfruits.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cardamom Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare Pinch of Saffron.
Home » Recipes » Vermicelli Payasam. How to make Vermicelli Payasam -. Traditional sweet made on auspicious occasions. A quick Indian sweet made using milk and sugar.
Vermicelli Payasam instructions
- Heat Ghee in heavy bottom pan..
- Add the nuts and when slightly browned, add the raisins. When the raisins puff up, remove and set aside..
- In same pan roast vermicelli.till golden brown..
- Add milk to it and cook it on medium flame..
- Cover it with lid.and cook until vermicelli cooked..
- Add condensed milk and Sugar saffron cardamom powder.stir it and cook it for 5mins..
- Transfer it to bowl garnish it with dryfruits..
Order Vermicelli Payasam online and get original & genuine products from MTR Foods. Check out the recipe for apple-vermicelli payasam. Vermicelli-apple payasam. kerala payasam recippe Vermicelli-apple payasam. Semiya are vermicelli and payasam akin to pudding. For this vermicelli payasam recipe, the vermicelli can be made from whole wheat flour (atta) or rice flour or all purpose flour (maida) or ragi.