Seafood Vermicelli Noodles.
You can have Seafood Vermicelli Noodles using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Vermicelli Noodles
- It’s of 1 Vermicelli Noodles (use half).
- It’s of B Sautéed.
- You need 4 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of yellow Onion – finely chopped.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 C of mixed veggies (see pic).
- You need 1 of marinara mix.
- It’s of C Sauces.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato sauce/tomato Ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken granules/powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt (to taste).
- Prepare Dash of pepper.
Seafood Vermicelli Noodles instructions
- Soak noodles in cold water. Once soften, drain and keep aside. Prepare ingredients. Below example of mix veggies used for this recipe..
- Sauté ingredients in B. Start by heating oil, add garlic and onion sauté till translucent. Push to the side of the wok. Add two eggs in, let it set slightly then stir-scramble the eggs. Add mix veggies, mix well with eggs onions for a minute or two. Add marinara. Stir and mix..
- Start adding C to the wok. Stir again then add the noodles. Mix well (5mins at least). Season accordingly. Taste it and adjust the seasoning to your liking. Serve warm..