Pineapple & Coconut Hot Biscuit (Scone). Перевод слова pineapple, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. pineapple [ˈpaɪnˌæpl]Существительное. pineapple / pineapples. translation and definition "pineapple", English-Russian Dictionary online. In comparison to strawberries, pineapple also tastes good out of a tin. From Middle English pinappel ("pinecone", literally "pine-apple/pine-fruit"), equivalent to pine + apple.
A tropical American plant having large swordlike leaves and. Learn about the uses and potential benefits of Pineapple including dosage guidelines, side effects, interactions and safety/efficacy ratings. Pineapple: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits. You can have Pineapple & Coconut Hot Biscuit (Scone) using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple & Coconut Hot Biscuit (Scone)
- Prepare of INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits.
- Prepare 100 g of Flour.
- It’s 3 g of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 20 g of Sugar.
- It’s 35 g of Butter (Salted).
- You need 40 g of Milk (or cream).
- Prepare 40 g of Shredded Coconuts.
- It’s 100 g of Pineapple.
Pineapples are tropical fruits that are rich in vitamins, enzymes and antioxidants. Pineapple is one the healthiest fruit in the world. The Pineapple is a species of flowering plants that produces tropical fruit which is sold around the world and has long been prized for its sweet, delicious flavor and unique appearance. Although once considered a delicacy only available to kings.
Pineapple & Coconut Hot Biscuit (Scone) step by step
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Prepare another cookie sheet and roast the shredded coconuts for 5 min or until lightly browned. Let cool completely..
- Slice the pineapple and set aside until use..
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar..
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl..
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips)..
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Pour the milk into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the sliced pineapples and roasted coconuts and mix well (Be careful not to mix too much)..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions..
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
Ask an English-speaking person whether they've heard of a pineapple, and you'll probably receive little more than a puzzled look. Pineapple and its compounds have been linked to many health benefits, including aiding digestion, boosting immunity and speeding up recovery from surgery, among others. Now known botanically as Ananas comosus. Why the shit would you want to search up the definition of pineapple. It's a god damn fruit and there is no definition for pineapple.