Lemon Coconut Crumb Muffins.
You can cook Lemon Coconut Crumb Muffins using 21 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Coconut Crumb Muffins
- It’s of For Coconut Crumb Topping.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of salted butter, cold, cut in pieces.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all pupose flour.
- You need 2 tablespoon of light brown sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sweetened flaked coconut.
- It’s of For Muffins.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of finely grated lemon zest.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sweetened flaked coconut.
- Prepare of For Lemon Glaze.
- You need 1/4 cup of plus 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar.
- You need 1 of tablesppon fresh lemon juice.
Lemon Coconut Crumb Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 8 standard muffin tins with paper liners.
- Make Crumb Topping.
- Combine in a bowl flour, sugars and coconut.
- Add cold butter and mix with a fork or fingers just to form a crumble mixture, set aside.
- Make Muffins.
- Whisk in a bowl, flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg, then lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Add in flour mixture and just combine.
- Fold in sour cream and coconut until fully mixed.
- Divide batter evenly between muffin tins.
- Add crumb topping evenly among muffin batter tops.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool in tins 5 to10 minutes then remive to wire rack to cool completely.
- Glaze Muffins.
- In a bowl whisk. Together confectioner's sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Drizzle over muffins.
- Store muffins at room temperature, tightly covered or they also freeze well individually.