Vermicelli Pulao. .vermicelli pulao recipe. it mainly includes my other recipes like shahi pulao, pudina rice, coconut milk pulao, brinji rice, rice bath, aloo matar pulao, navratan pulao, chana pulao, rajma pulao, tiranga. This easy and quick vermicelli recipe is tasty, light and healthy at the same time. Sevai Pulao is a good alternative if you don't want to have rice pulao.
Vermicelli pulao can be taken along if you are planning to go on a holiday. These can also be kept in children's tiffin box. Vermicelli / Semiya Pulao Recipe – Easy One Pot Meal Ideas, Hara Masala Semiya Pulao You can cook Vermicelli Pulao using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vermicelli Pulao
- You need 2 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup of vermicelli.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of carrot, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped potatoes.
- Prepare 10 of cashews whole.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
Green Vermicelli pulao can be taken along if you are planning to go on a holiday. These can also be kept in. Learn how to make delicious Vermicelli Pulao at home with our easy & simple step by step instructions. Add the vermicelli and fry till golden.
Vermicelli Pulao instructions
- In a pan take 1 tsp of ghee and vermicelli..
- Fry on medium flame till they turn golden brown.Allow them to cool completely..
- In a large non-stick pan, take a tsp of ghee and add cumin seeds. allow them to splutter..
- Now add spices like cardamom, cloves and cinnamon stick. fry till they turn fragrant..
- Add cashews and fry till they turn golden brown..
- Now add finely chopped onions and fry till they turn translucent..
- Next veggies like carrot and potato saute for a minute..
- Add masala powder and fry for 2-3 minutes…
- Now add 2 cups of water and salt to taste. mix well..
- Boil for 3-4 minutes or till vegetables are cooked almost..
- Add roasted vermicelli and mix gently..
- Cook for 3-5 minutes or till the water completely dries out and vermicelli has cooked well..
- Allow to cook for 3-4 minutes before you serve..
- Else vermicelli pulao will be sticky..
- Serve vermicelli pulao with raita..
Vermicelli Veg Pulao, Delicious, healthy and super quick breakfast recipe. Vermicelli Pulao or Semiya Pulao is perfect lunch box recipe or evenings snack recipe or even dinner recipe for kids. It is also one of the dishes that can be done in a jiffy and adding veggies to it makes it. We use it for holy purposes but we also can pressure up a quick pulao or khichdi when hunger pangs are drumming away! Like noodles, Vermicelli is also a favourite dish for kids.