Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring. Cook the meatballs over medium heat, turning to brown each side. With your hands or a rolling pin, flatten out the pizza dough rounds and top with a tablespoon of marinara and mozzarella. A delicious and moist quick bread cake that's pe… Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pecan Pudding Cake is the perfect decadent dessert for fall….
Cheesy Garlic Bread Meatball Ring FULL RECIPE. Soft bread is sliced and stuffed with bacon, cheese and green onions for a fun appetizer for any party! Sprinkle a clean surface with a tablespoon of flour. You can have Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring
- You need 1 batch of pizza dough.
- It’s of Frozen meatballs.
- It’s 1 cup of marinara sauce.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Prepare of Extra marinara for dipping.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic salt or garlic powder.
Pop and unroll the package of Pillsbury™ French Loaf dough, and gently roll it into a ring shape. Cheesy Spinach And Artichoke Bread Ring Dip. Place the dinner roll dough balls in a ring around the skillet. Cover and let rise until thawed and doubled in size.
Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring instructions
- Heat up meatballs, as many as you like. Using bag instructions..
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Pinch off a ball of the mixture, roll between your hands to make ping pong ball-sized meatball..
- With your hands or a rolling pin, flatten out the pizza dough rounds and top with a tablespoon of marinara and mozzarella cheese. (doesn’t have to be perfect).
- Place one meatball over the dough and wrap the dough over the meatball pinching at the seams to close. Place the balls in a circle, seam-side down, in a cast-iron skillet. Mix the melted butter with garlic, salt, and Italian seasoning. Brush the balls with the garlic butter mixture..
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes. Place a bowl of warm marinara sauce in the middle of the skillet. Sprinkle the balls with parsley. Enjoy!.
- Note- I don’t know why mine didn’t brown up… maybe a egg wash instead the butter… I even set it on broiler at the end and nothing…. another Pinterest recipe I found and made some small changes to. (You can make your own meatballs,)I don’t have time so I took a big shortcut.(can use cookie sheet).
- If you use homemade meatballs, cook them before sealing in pizza dough..
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, parmesan, romano, mozzarella, sour cream, artichoke hearts, spinach. CHEESY GARLIC MEATBALL BOMBS are tender meatballs on buttery garlic bread and topped with cheese and marinara sauce. The bread is actually a garlic bread bowl and NOTHING is better with pasta than killer garlic bread! Okay now you can go and make these Cheesy Penne & Meatballs Garlic Bread Bowls! *wink*. Mix the garlic with the butter, then dot over the dough.