CROCKPOT TUSCAN GARLIC CHICKEN WITH SPINACH AND SUN-DRIED TOMATOES. Return the chicken to the slow cooker, and spoon the liquid, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes on top, or just pour them over the Tuscan chicken when. This particular Crock Pot Tuscan chicken recipe actually came about in the first months after my daughter started daycare. Let's just say we were not winning the influx of endless And, this creamy Tuscan garlic chicken with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes is right up there with the best!
Super quick, easy and delicious Garlic Butter Chicken with fresh rosemary and cheese. The perfect one pan chicken breast dinner for a weeknight! Creamy Tuscan chicken with fresh garlic, spinach, and Colorful spinach and sun-dried tomatoes perk everything up and ensure there's some nutrition. 🙂. [clickToTweet tweet="Pass me a fork and pour the wine – this creamy Tuscan chicken with fresh garlic, spinach, and sun-dried. You can cook CROCKPOT TUSCAN GARLIC CHICKEN WITH SPINACH AND SUN-DRIED TOMATOES using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of CROCKPOT TUSCAN GARLIC CHICKEN WITH SPINACH AND SUN-DRIED TOMATOES
- Prepare 6 of – 8 skinless, bone-in chicken thighs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil or butter.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/3 cup (80 ml) of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of crushed red chili pepper flakes, optional.
- It’s of Sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sun-dried tomatoes (chopped).
- You need 2 cup of Spinach (chopped, packed.
- You need 8 of fresh asparagus (optional).
Using plain sun-dried tomatoes, not those packed in oil, will reduce the fat in this recipe. The tomatoes will soften in the cooking liquid during the Stir it back into the slow cooker along with the spinach and stir gently to combine everything. Crock Pot Chicken Thighs with Artichokes and Sun-Dried TomatoesDiethood. ground pepper, sun dried tomatoes, liquid, garlic. Return chicken to the skillet and cook until heated I realize that it's garlic tuscan chicken, but I would have halved the garlic as well.
CROCKPOT TUSCAN GARLIC CHICKEN WITH SPINACH AND SUN-DRIED TOMATOES step by step
- To prepare your crockpot recipe: heat oil or butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for about a minute, until fragrant..
- Add the cream and chicken broth. Bring to a gentle simmer, then set heat to low and simmer for about 10 minutes. The sauce should thicken enough to coat the back of a spoon..
- Meanwhile, place the chicken thighs at the bottom of your CrockPot. Season chicken thighs lightly with Italian seasoning, crushed red chili pepper flakes, sea salt, and black pepper. Top chicken thighs with sun-dried tomatoes (be sure to paper towel the oil from the tomato’s, otherwise it makes it on the oily side). Add spinach and asparagus..
- When the cream sauce is ready, lower the heat and whisk in the Parmesan cheese, little by little until smooth. Adjust seasoning for the cream sauce if needed..
- Pour the cream sauce evenly over the chicken thighs in the CrockPot. Try to get as much sauce as possible on top of the chicken thighs and less on the bottom.
- Cook your crockpot Tuscan Garlic Chicken for 3-4 hours on HIGH or 6-8 hours on LOW..
- Serve your CrockPot Tuscan Chicken over zucchini noodles, cauliflower rice, rice, couscous, or pasta for non-Keto. This crockpot recipe is Keto and low-carb diet-friendly. Eat up and enjoy!.
Additionally, I prefer to cook with fresh garlic as I'm not a big fan of garlic. Crock-Pot Tuscan Garlic Chicken – Succulent Crock-Pot chicken cooked in Spinach, garlic, sun-Dried Tomatoes, cream and parmesan cheese. so easy to prep! This crockpot recipe makes an easy keto & low carb dinner the family will love. Loaded with fresh garlic This Tuscan Chicken is a low carb and keto friendly chicken dinner with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes cooked in a creamy garlic sauce. Pat dry with a paper towel.