Tortellini Soup. This Creamy Tortellini Soup is a quick, easy, and deliciously creamy soup packed with cheesy tortellini and fresh spinach. Creamy Tortellini Soup for the win! Creamy Tortellini Soup that is comforting, cozy, and so yummy!
This Sausage Tortellini Soup is a tomato-based soup loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini. It's the perfect cold weather soup. Italian sausage, garlic, tomatoes, red wine, and tortellini – this soup combines favorite ingredients from an Italian kitchen. You can have Tortellini Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tortellini Soup
- You need 8 cup of chicken broth (low sodium).
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh thyme or 1/4 tsp dried.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of onion, minced.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 18 oz of fresh cheese tortellini.
- You need 1 lb of spinach.
You can use sweet or hot sausage, depending on your tastes. This easy chicken tortellini soup recipe is a healthier weeknight dinner option with a flavorful broth and This tortellini soup uses everyday ingredients and is really easy to make. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Stir in the spinach, garlic, tomatoes and dried basil.
Tortellini Soup instructions
- Bring broth, thyme, and bay leaves to boil, covered in a large saucepan. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat until shimmering. Add onion and 1/2 tsp salt. Increase heat to medium-high and cook until lightly browned and softened (about 5 minutes)..
- Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in broth mixture, scraping up any browned bits. Add tortellini and cook until tender, 3-6 minutes..
- Stir in spinach and cook until wilted, 2 minutes. Remove bay leaves and season to taste with salt and pepper..
This healthy, hearty soup needs to be in your fall dinner line-up. Nothing is better than soup come autumn, am I right? How to Make Sausage Tortellini Soup. You probably have half of the ingredients on hand, and the others are really easy to find. Creamy tomato soup is elevated by adding cheese-filled tortellini, Italian sausage, and fresh spinach.