Garlic Butter Shrimp. Garlic Butter Shrimp is tasty, spicy, and delicious. It makes a great appetizer before dinner or to serve at a party, but but can also be the perfect main. Garlic butter shrimp with sauce is topped over warm white rice.
Inspired by traditional shrimp scampi, we swap lemon for lime and parsley for cilantro. Serve these delicious garlic butter shrimp. This garlic butter shrimp is one of my go-to recipes when I have to hit the kitchen running. You can cook Garlic Butter Shrimp using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Shrimp
- It’s 1 kg of / 500g / 250g Medium to Large Shrimp.
- You need 200 g of / 100g / 50g Butter (Any Brand).
- You need 10 of / 5 / 3 Cloves of Garlic (Minced).
It takes just twenty minutes to make, I always have all of the ingredients on hand, the kids love it as much as I do. This Lemon Garlic Shrimp from Delish.com is your dinner tonight. Mainly, is there enough time to make this? 🤔But this garlic butter shrimp recipe requires almost no planning—all you need to do is. If you enjoy shrimp scampi, then this is the grilled shrimp recipe for you.
Garlic Butter Shrimp instructions
- Melt 1/2 Butter you have prepared over a medium high heat..
- Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute..
- Add shrimp, stirring occasionally, until pink..
- Add 1/2 Butter, stir occasionaly, until butter melts, cover the skillet for 3-5 min.
- Serve while its still fresh.
The shrimp first marinate in half of the sauce—a mixture of butter, olive oil, garlic, white wine, and herbs—and then when. Shrimp tossed in a rich garlic butter sauce is hard to compete with. This recipe is quick enough to pull off on a busy weeknight, but feels special enough for a Saturday night in, too. How you serve it is up. Try this super easy, delicious Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe.