Jessica L.'s Tortellini Provera.
You can have Jessica L.'s Tortellini Provera using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jessica L.'s Tortellini Provera
- You need 1 cup of sliced mushrooms (fresh).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of margarine.
- Prepare 10 oz of chopped spinach (thawed and well drained).
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 medium of tomato, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black ground pepper.
- You need 1 packages of frozen cheese tortellini (can be 9 oz package, just adjust ingredients).
Jessica L.'s Tortellini Provera instructions
- cook and drain the tortellini and set aside.
- cook and stir mushrooms, onion and garlic in large skillet.
- add all remaining ingredients except tortellini; mix well.
- cook until mixture just begins to boil, stirring occasionally.
- stir in tortellini; cook until thoroughly heated.
- enjoy! (we do like our sauce thicker, however if you want a thinner sauce, just add more milk – 1/3 to 1/2 cup, until happy with the consistency.) serve with garlic bread and salad for a real italian meal :).