Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus. Stir in cheeses and let cook until melty, then add lemon slices and cooked linguine. Lemon Garlic Asparagus Pasta is a fast, easy, and fresh weeknight dinner that you'll come back to again and again and have memorized in no time. I went with a classic fresh and zingy lemon garlic combo and, as usual, stretched it all out with some pasta.
A lemony dill sauce brightens chicken breast and complements asparagus. Though there is quite a bit of the herb in here, it does not Add the garlic to the skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, for about a minute. Add the chicken broth and lemon zest, scraping up any browned. You can have Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus
- It’s 3-4 of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- Prepare 8 oz of linguini.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh parsley.
- Prepare Bunch of Asparagus.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of lemon juiced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Asparagus and lemon go so well together, each perfectly complimenting the other so you can't go wrong by adding the two to chicken and pasta – especially when you're going to be adding in Neufchatel cheese and parmesan cheese! I love the fact that this was so easy yet so flavorful and. Once the onion and garlic turn into a light gold color, set pan aside until both the asparagus and pasta are ready. Once the asparagus is done preparing, take the chicken and place it back into the pan with the cooked onions and garlic.
Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus instructions
- Cook pasta to desired texture.
- In a large skillet with a tbsp of olive oil cook chicken until brown on all sides.
- Add tomatoes asparagus, and parsley, turn heat to low, stir occasionally..
- For dressing: whisk together 2 tbsp olive oil, juice of 1 lemon, 1 minced garlic clove, salt and pepper..
- Mix chicken and veggies with pasta, pour dressing over everything, mix, top with grated parmesan and serve..
Add red onion and asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Top with sliced chicken and garnish. And the chicken continues to cook with the pasta, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes in a mixture of chicken broth and water. What does this all Asparagus is one of my favorite Spring vegetables, and it pairs really well with the subtle lemon flavor in this One Pot Creamy Asparagus Chicken Pasta. Years of looking for the lemon pasta I remembered as a child, and finally found it.