Honey Garlic Salmon. Easy Honey Garlic Salmon is a throw together recipe in one pan and a handful of ingredients! Easy salmon with honey garlic sauce is one of the best salmon recipes. It's garlicky, sweet and sticky with simple ingredients.
Honey Garlic Salmon is the best stove top salmon recipe for busy weeknights. This honey garlic salmon is salmon fillets seared to perfection and coated in a sweet and savory honey garlic sauce. The perfect easy and healthy dinner for a busy weeknight! You can have Honey Garlic Salmon using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Salmon
- Prepare 1.5 Tb of Oil.
- Prepare 3 Tb of Butter.
- You need 6 of Salmon Fillets.
- Prepare .75 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need .75 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s .75 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- It’s 1.5 Tb of Garlic Puree.
- Prepare .33 Cup of Honey.
- It’s 1.5 Tb of Low Salt Soy Sauce.
- You need 3 Tb of Lime Juice.
This Honey Garlic Salmon is a terrific way to serve salmon that is just sooooo crazy quick and soooo crazy delicious! Head here to see all my quick and easy salmon recipes! This honey garlic salmon recipe is fast, simple, and the honey garlic sauce is addictive! Your whole family will love this easy weeknight dinner.
Honey Garlic Salmon step by step
- Heat olive oil and 1.5 tablespoon butter in a large (10 to 12 inches) cast iron skillet over medium-high heat..
- In a small bowl combine cumin, paprika, Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper; mix until incorporated..
- Season salmon fillets with prepared seasoning and transfer to skillet, skin side down..
- Cook the fillets for 4 to 5 minutes, or until cooked three quarters of the way through..
- In the meantime, combine honey, soy sauce, and lime juice in a bowl; whisk until well combined..
- Flip the fish over and add 1.5 tablespoon butter to the skillet. (If working in batches, at this point you want to place all your fillets back in the skillet.).
- Wait until butter melts and add minced garlic over the fish..
- Pour the prepared honey soy sauce over the fish and continue to cook for 2 more minutes, or until cooked through and sauce has slightly thickened. Spoon the sauce over the fillets while cooking..
- Remove from heat and serve..
You can't go wrong with honey glazed salmon. More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. Honey Garlic Salmon is seriously easy to make, using minimal ingredients you already have in your kitchen. Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. For this Honey Garlic Salmon Recipe, I served it with sauteed spinach with a side of sauteed mushroom, carrots and zucchini then topped with some sesame seeds.