Coconut Beef Enchiladas.
You can cook Coconut Beef Enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Beef Enchiladas
- You need 12 of tortillas (flour shown).
- It’s 4 oz of goat cheese.
- You need 1 C of tomatillo salsa.
- It’s 3 C of green enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 of avocadoes; thick sliced.
- You need 1/2 bundle of cilantro; chiffonade.
- Prepare 1 of "Coconut Beef & Green Chiles" (see my recipes).
Coconut Beef Enchiladas step by step
- Heat enchilada sauce to a simmer. Spray a large casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and pour enough enchilada sauce in to cover the bottom..
- Dip each tortilla in the warm enchilada sauce, and fill with beef and a few pinches of goat cheese. Roll and lay in the casserole dish with seam side down. Repeat for remaining tortillas. Lay one slice of avocado atop each enchilada..
- Cover and bake at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until thermometer reaches 155°. Uncover during last 5 minutes of cooking..
- Garnish each enchilada with tomatillo salsa, cilantro, and any remaining goat cheese..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers/ hot peppers/ garlic, chihuahua cheese, queso fresco, cotija, coriander, corn, sofrito, vinegar, wine, bourbon, beer, tequila, adobo, chipotle, ancho chile, bacon, spinach, tamarind, shallots, habanero, arugula, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, scallions, chives, cayenne, mole, nopalitos,.