Spicy turkey sausage mushroom and rice skillet. Use your favorite sausage, rice, chicken and or turkey. Doesn't seem to matter, always a crowd pleaser. This easy and flavorful skillet recipe is one you'll want to put in your regular rotation.
It's easy to prepare, it's versatile, it's delicious, and it takes just minutes Smoked Turkey Sausage is first. While my Mom always used her homemade (super woman, I tell ya!) sausages, I take a different route and reach for. Add the sausage, mushrooms, and onion, breaking up the sausage with a fork. You can cook Spicy turkey sausage mushroom and rice skillet by using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it:
Ingredients of Spicy turkey sausage mushroom and rice skillet
- It’s 2 packs of hot turkey sausage.
- You need 1/2 of large onion diced.
- You need 1 pack of mushrooms chopped.
- You need 3-4 cups of cooked rice (or 2 cups uncooked then use 5 cups chicken stock).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of adobo seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom healthy request.
- It’s 1/3 cup of light cream.
Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepper. This quick and easy sausage, pepper and rice skillet is downright delicious! Today I'm sharing Stir in the cooked rice, sausage, remaining chicken broth, pepper and onions until combined. I didnt add the cayenne pepper because I didnt feel like spicy food that day but I will next time for a nice bit of heat.
Spicy turkey sausage mushroom and rice skillet step by step
- Preheat oven to 375, In a large oven safe pot cook the 2 packs of sausage for 25 min.
- Remove pot from oven and place sausage on cutting board to cool a bit..
- Add onions and mushrooms to the pot with a little olive oil. Sauté until translucent. Dice the sausage up at this time..
- Add cooked rice and a little chicken broth to thin out. Add seasoning, then reduce heat to low and add cream of mushroom and light cream. Add sausage and heat through..
- If using uncooked rice add at the same time but add chicken broth and cook for 2 min until broth is absorbed. Follow rest of recipe the same.
What is so great about this spicy sausage, spinach, and mushroom gnocchi. Sausage, Pepper and Rice Skillet – Life Made Simple. Smoky kielbasa sizzled with sweet bell pepper, onions and garlic in vibrant tomato sauce. This sausage, pepper and rice skillet is downright delicious! Whisk olive oil, salt and pepper together in large bowl.