Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder.
You can cook Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder
- You need 300 g of ground meat (beef and pork).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Shiitake powder.
- It’s 1 of onion (200g, finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot (100g, finely chopped).
- You need 2 of bell peppers (80g, finely chopped).
- You need 2 of gingers (16g, finely chopped).
- You need 4 cloves of garlic (20g, finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of salad oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s of ●1 tsp salt.
- It’s of ●2 Tbsp curry powder.
- Prepare of ●2 Tbsp tomato ketchup.
- You need of ●1 piece bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 450 ml of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper, optional.
- Prepare 4 cups of turmeric rice.
- Prepare to taste of Parsley,.
- Prepare of (Garnish) Boiled eggs, optional.
- Prepare of (Garnish) Sliced almonds, optional.
- You need of (Garnish) Pickles, optional.
Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder step by step
- Finely chop the onion, carrot, bell pepper, ginger, garlic, and parsley..
- Heat up the salad oil (1 Tbsp) in a frying pan. Add the ground meat and Shiitake powder, and fry until the meat is broken up. Remove it from the pan and set aside..
- Heat up the residual salad oil in the same frying pan, and sauté the garlic, ginger, and cumin seeds over low heat..
- Once they are fragrant, add the onion, carrot, bell pepper, and Shiitake. Raise the heat to medium and sauté..
- Add the ingredients marked with ● and continue sautéing..
- Add the water, Worcestershire sauce, and the ground meat you have browned previously to the pan. Bring the liquid to a boil and turn the heat down to low. Simmer gently for around 30 minutes..
- Add the Garam Masala. Check for your preferred level of spiciness and add cayenne pepper as desired. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Scoop the turmeric rice into a bowl and sprinkle the chopped parsley on the rice. Ladle the curry in (7) over it and garnish the dish with your favorite toppings to serve..