Nonna’s Meat Pie.
You can cook Nonna’s Meat Pie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nonna’s Meat Pie
- It’s 1/4 pound of par cooked cavatappi.
- Prepare 2 pounds of galbana ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 pound of finely shredded Italian five cheese blend.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of diced pancetta.
- You need 1/4 pound of diced prosciutto.
- It’s 1/4 pound of diced sopressatta.
- It’s 1/4 pound of diced salami.
- It’s 2-4 of whole whisked eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of garlic herb butter.
Nonna’s Meat Pie instructions
- Liberally grease two pie tins with garlic herb butter.
- Mix all other ingredients except cavatappi using up to four eggs if not stretching ricotta cheese sufficiently.
- Evenly split cavatappi between each pie tin.
- Evenly split mixing bowl ingredients between each pie tin and lightly mix cavatappi in each pie tin with other ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees for 15 mins..
- Cover both pie tins and bake for approximately 30 mins or until a knife comes out clean when poked in middle of pies..
- Remove covers on pie tins and let tops brown about 5 or 10 mins.
- Serve hot or room temperature in slices.