Orange Chicken. Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce. The ultimate Chinese Orange Chicken Recipe which is way better than take-out. Orange chicken is a North American Chinese dish of Hunan origin.
Just like Panda Express but even better! Original Orange Chicken By Panda Express. Enjoy delicious citrus chicken marinated in lemon and orange juice with brown sugar, vinegar, soy “A delicious citrus chicken recipe with flavors reminiscent of the orange chicken from a popular. You can cook Orange Chicken using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange Chicken
- It’s 1 cup of Orange marmalade.
- You need 1 Tbs of maple syrup.
- You need 1 Tbs of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 4 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
My Chinese Orange Chicken is sticky, sweet and tangy. I'm going to show you how to get succulent crispy chicken pieces and plenty of that delicious orange sauce. It's easy to make at home. This Orange Chicken Recipe brings Chinese takeout home!
Orange Chicken instructions
- Combine sauce ingredients in a saucepan and reduce by half..
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and dredge in the flour..
- Saute chicken in a wok and add sauce. Coat the chicken and serve with veggies and rice..
It's easy to make and oh so delicious to enjoy this takeout fakeout favorite in the comfort of your own kitchen. Orange Chicken is a classic Chinese-American take-out dish popularized by Panda Express. My version is loaded with juicy chunks of gingery marinated chicken, and the all-natural glaze is made. Delicious Orange Chicken with crispy chicken in an incredible sweet and tangy orange sauce! This orange chicken is super easy to make, a favorite comfort food and way better than take-out!