Chinese Brocoli In Oyster Sauce Top Shallot.
You can make Chinese Brocoli In Oyster Sauce Top Shallot by using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is what you need to do to achieve it:
Ingredients of Chinese Brocoli In Oyster Sauce Top Shallot
- It’s of chinese brocoli or kai lan or gai lan.
- Prepare of SHALLOT IN OIL.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of thinly slice shallot.
- Prepare of OYSTER SAUCE.
- Prepare of oyster sauce.
- You need of light soy sauce.
Chinese Brocoli In Oyster Sauce Top Shallot step by step
- PREPARE BLANCH CHINESE BROCOLI.
- bring water to a boil then simmer put chinese brocoli stem submerge for 1 minute then chinese brocoli leaf submerge for another half minute then drain and set aside.
- FOR CRISPY SHALLOT ,in pan with oil add slice shallot for 1 minute till lightly brown and fragrant then aset aside.
- FOR THE OYSTER SAUCE ,with half tsp of oil in pan add light soy sauce and oyster sauce immediately stir to mix and off heat.
- to serve top heated up oyster sauce on chinese brocoli then top shallot.
- BELOW,ARE FEW RECIPES USING OYSTER SAUCE ,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU.