Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs. Serve these Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs with pan seared asparagus and quinoa, or along side an Orzo Salad! Basically, it's a mom's dream dinner … with a dream chicken! Holy smokes, these are insanely delicious.
Season the chicken thighs generously with salt and pepper then brown in a large, deep pan or skillet. These tender and juicy chicken thighs are crisped to perfection on a skillet and topped with an irresistible mix of garlic and parmesan cheese. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl to create dry rib blend. You can cook Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs
- You need 2 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Parsley for garnish (if desired).
- You need of Oil for frying.
Coat the chicken thighs generously in the rub and leave to marinate. Crisp-tender chicken thighs cooked low and slow right alongside some baby red potatoes before they're tossed in freshly grated Parmesan. Sure, chicken breast can be substituted but I found that bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs are best here, especially with that initial sear to really let the flavors. Garlic Parmesan Chicken from Delish.com is the easiest way to get crispy chicken thighs.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Stir together all purpose flour, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper..
- Dredge thighs in flour..
- Heat oil in either a deep fryer or a large pan. Deep fry thighs for about 8-10 minutes. Drain on wire rack..
- Cook the thighs until they just begin to brown. Bake thighs for about 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through..
- Prepare the sauce by melting the butter and the garlic powder in a small pan. When the thighs have finished cooking in the oven place thighs into a large bowl or on a plate. Stir in half of the parmesan cheese into the melted butter. Pour the melted garlic butter over the thighs until they're well coated on both sides..
- Serve the thighs by sprinkling the remaining parmesan cheese on top of the thighs..
Dip chicken thighs in egg, then roll in Panko mixture until fully coated. These Parmesan crusted chicken thighs are baked. They are also low in carbs so they are ideal for low carb diets such as Keto. Mix the Parmesan cheese, parsley, thyme, paprika, salt pepper and garlic powder in a large bowl. Buttery Garlic Parmesan Chicken – amazing skillet chicken covered with garlic and Parmesan cheese.