You can cook Coconut Rocher using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Rocher
- It’s of INGREDIENTS for 12 Cookies.
- You need 35 g of Egg White.
- You need 55 g of Sugar.
- You need 15 g of Flour.
- You need 110 g of Shredded Coconut.
- You need 10 g of Melted Butter.
Coconut Rocher instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Sift the flour and set aside until use.
- Add the sugar to the egg white and mix well..
- Add the coconut and flour to the egg white mixture and mix well..
- Microwave the butter until melted and add to the mixture. Keep it in the fridge until solidified (approx 30 min)..
- Shape cookies by hand onto the cookie sheet (see picture). Bake for 20 min or until the edges are golden..
- More Details at http://www.chez-k.org/english/cookies/coconut-rocher/.