Tortellini with veggies. I used refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini and large raw shrimp. This creamy pasta casserole is packed with kitchen staple veggies like carrots, zucchini and peppers. Theres two way to make this.
Then grab a bag o' frozen veggies… And pour it right on in! Stir it around for a couple of minutes to let the mixture heat up again. This hearty Italian entree features grilled chicken and zucchini tossed with storebought cheese tortellini, pesto, chopped. You can have Tortellini with veggies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tortellini with veggies
- Prepare 3 of zucchini sliced.
- Prepare 3 of carrots sliced.
- You need 1 of sliced onion.
- You need 1 of green pepper sliced.
- You need 1 pack of tortellini.
- You need 1 of tomato sliced.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/4 of green onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- It’s of Oregano.
This Tortellini Minestrone recipe is overflowing with delicious veggies, and made extra-delicious Stir in the spinach and cheese tortellini, and cook according to package instructions until al dente. This easy vegetarian Garden Veggie Tortellini Pasta Salad is tossed with a flavorful homemade dressing and is sure to vanish quickly at your next party or BBQ! Frozen tortellini is a blank slate for versatile family-friendly dinners. Thread a few pieces of boiled or stir-fried tortellini onto a skewer with whatever cooked or raw veggies, meat, or cheese you have on.
Tortellini with veggies step by step
- Boil carrots, green pepper and zucchini aside.
- Cook tortellini in boiling water for 10 minutes..
- Heat oil, then add onions, tomatoes, flour and tomato sauce. Add water and spices. Also I added fresh basil and oregano..
- Put veggies in tray then tortellini, then green onions, and white pepper.
- Add sauce and cheese. Put in oven for 10 minutes..
A really nice healthy pasta with veggies and creamy cheese on top. Perfect for a light dinner, or lunch. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Chicken Tortellini Alfredo with homemade Alfredo sauce.