Green Chili Prawns.
You can cook Green Chili Prawns using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Chili Prawns
- Prepare 300 gr of prawns, split the back and take out the dirt.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of shallots, finely sliced.
- You need 6 of green chili peppers, thinly sliced at an angle.
- Prepare 1 of big tomato, divided into 12.
- Prepare of some water.
- You need of salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom powder broth.
Green Chili Prawns instructions
- Mix the prawns with salt and lime juice. Set aside for 15 minutes..
- Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic and shallots until fragrant..
- Add green chili and tomato. Add some water. Mix well..
- Add prawns. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom powder broth. Cook prawns until they change color (more or less 3-6 minutes)..
- Serve with warm rice! 😋.