Veal tortellini with creamy mushroom, bacon sauce. Hi guys, If you're looking for a quick and easy pasta sauce recipe, this maybe the answer. You can use any kind of Pasta. Feel free to try this at your home.
Pasta with Creamy Mushroom and Bacon Sauce Recipe. How to Make Veal Tortellini Hotpot. Heat oil in a large saucepan over moderately high heat. You can cook Veal tortellini with creamy mushroom, bacon sauce using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veal tortellini with creamy mushroom, bacon sauce
- You need 7 of rashes smoked bacon – Sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- It’s 2 of shallots – finely chopped.
- You need 100 g of unsalted butter. 2 X 50gms.
- It’s 375 g of sliced Portobello mushrooms.
- You need 200 g of sliced swiss brown mushroom.
- You need 100 ml of veggie stock.
- You need 625 g of veal tortellini.
- You need 1 teaspoon of each of dried oregano and basil.
- You need 400 ml of full fat cream.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
The creamy sauce perfectly highlights the tortellini and asparagus and a finish of crumbled bacon makes it extra delicious. Anyway, this creamy mushroom tortellini recipe is serious comfort food. Because yes, after a long (and amazing) weekend, I needed some heavy food to compliment all the delicious heavy food I ate all weekend. I tell myself that I'll start eating healthier tomorrow, but I totally know that's a lie.
Veal tortellini with creamy mushroom, bacon sauce instructions
- Add bacon to pan with a touch of olive oil. Lightly colour.
- Add shallots, garlic and cook till soft.
- Throw in the mushrooms, herbs and cook till mushrooms are soft. Add 50g of butter while cooking mushrooms.. ohhh.. Don't forget the salt and pepper here!!.
- Once soft add veggie stock and let it reduce by 3/4..
- Add cream and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Finally add the remaining 50g of butter to thicken up sauce..
- Note: use a pinch of corn flour to thicken up cream sauce if need be.
- Enjoy?? 🤔.
Cook frozen tortellini according to package directions. In the meantime, heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chopped onion and cook, stirring, for three minutes or until onion has just softened. This post may contain affiliate links. Tortellini pasta with bacon, mushrooms, cooked in creamy Napoli sauce.