Garlic butter baked pork chop. Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops are juicy, tender, and super-flavourful thanks to the amazing butter sauce. The garlic butter on these Pork Chops make this one heavenly dinner. Typically, bone-in pork chops are thicker than those with the bone removed.
We start with making the honey garlic sauce, first, by combining honey, soy sauce One of my favorite pork chop recipes! Incredibly tender & super juicy pork chops coated in a sticky honey garlic sauce and baked to a delicious perfection. Ingredients in this Garlic Butter Pork Chops Recipe. You can cook Garlic butter baked pork chop using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic butter baked pork chop
- It’s 1 package of pork chop bone in.
- You need of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic diced.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of thyme.
Pork chops – I cooked four thick-cut rib chops. You can technically use any cut that you prefer, however, I recommend becoming familiar with their differences and adjusting the recipe as needed to avoid overcooking. After making Butter Baked Chicken a few days ago, I decided to try a slightly different version with some thin cut pork chops and make Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops. These Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops are a a definite keeper in our meal rotations.
Garlic butter baked pork chop instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Salt and pepper both sides of your pork chops.
- Get a fry pan screaming hot with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. fry/brown both sides of pork chops approximately 2 minutes each side..
- In another pan mix, and heat your butter, garlic, and thyme..
- After pork chops are browned, cover chops with garlic butter sauce and put chops in oven for approximately 12 minutes, check Internal tempura to be 145..
- This up is really screwing up it needs some work. In the ingredients section that is 4 tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon of thyme.
I love all kinds of pork chops such as baked pork chops and Instant Pot pork chops. I used bone in pork chops for this garlic butter pork chops recipe. Pork chops are a family favorite dinner recipe. You'll need only a handful of simple ingredients to make this delicious dinner. These chops are made in a skillet along with green beans and are coated in a garlic butter sauce.