Coconut Pineapple Iced "Slurry" (BUBUR AYA'AN).
You can cook Coconut Pineapple Iced "Slurry" (BUBUR AYA'AN) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Pineapple Iced "Slurry" (BUBUR AYA'AN)
- You need 125 gr of rice flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white lime paste.
- It’s 1 liter of thin coconut milk.
- It’s 150 gr of brown sugar (to taste).
- It’s 50 gr of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 of pandan leaves.
- You need of Enough water.
- It’s of COMPLEMENTARY.
- It’s 75 ml of thick coconut milk, bring to a boil briefly and add a little salt.
- Prepare 125 gr of young coconut.
- Prepare 100 gr of pineapple, cut into small pieces.
- You need 50 gr of jackfruit, cut into small squares.
Coconut Pineapple Iced "Slurry" (BUBUR AYA'AN) instructions
- Mix the thin coconut milk, brown sugar, pandan leaves and granulated sugar. Cook using a small – medium flame..
- In another bowl stir rice flour and white lime paste until well blended, add a little water (the dough should not be diluted, just enough so that all the flour mixed with water).
- Press the rice flour mixture into the coconut milk mixture using a perforated ladle or wide holed colander..
- Let it boil for a while, turn off the heat and set aside..
- Place the pineapple at the bottom of a glass, add the pieces of young coconut..
- Pour porridge on it, add coconut milk and pieces of jackfruit..
- Add ice, ready to enjoy..