Tortellini in Garlic Cream.
You can have Tortellini in Garlic Cream using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tortellini in Garlic Cream
- It’s 1 PKG of cheese tortellini.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan (plus more for garnish).
- It’s of Parsley for garnish.
- You need 1 tsp of salt, or more to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Tortellini in Garlic Cream step by step
- In a pot, boil tortellini until ALMOST al dente. Drain, set aside. Reserve about 1/4 cup of the water in case you need to thin your sauce.
- In a skillet on low heat add oil and butter.
- Once butter is melted add garlic. Stir until fragrant, about 1 min..
- Add flour and whisk about 3 min, until it starts to smell "nutty".
- Slowly add half and half while whisking..
- Add Parmesan and stir until sauce is smooth. Add seasonings..
- Add tortellini to your sauce mixture, allow it to finish cooking about 2 min. Add some of the water you set aside if you find your sauce is too thick.
- Serve it up! Top with more parm and fresh parsley..