You can cook Vermicelli Shrikhand using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vermicelli Shrikhand
- You need 1 cup of vermicelli.
- You need 1 tbsp of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped mango.
- You need 1/2 cup of khoya.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk.
- You need Pinch of colour (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of milk powder.
Vermicelli Shrikhand instructions
- In a non-stick pan add roast vermicelli on medium flame. Till it becomes brown in colour, keep on stirring so that it gets evenly roasted. Now add khoya, milk powder.
- Add pinch of colour, add milk, mix it well properly..
- Now take a silicon cup and spread the vermicelli mixture in a cup while still warm, press it lightly with the help of a spoon, so that it takes the shape of cup.now keep the cup in a refrigerator for an hour to set.take out the vermicelli cup from the silicon mould..
- In a bowl add hung curd, powder sugar, chopped dry fruits and mango.
- Add pomegranate seeds mix it well everything properly and curd becomes light and creamy shrikhand is ready. Now fill the shrikhand into vermicelli cup..