Tuscan Pasta with Tomato Basil Cream.
You can have Tuscan Pasta with Tomato Basil Cream using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuscan Pasta with Tomato Basil Cream
- It’s 1 packages of refrigerated cheese ravioli (20oz).
- You need 16 oz of sun dried tomato Alfredo sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of White wine.
- You need 2 medium of tomatoes chopped (or 1 can diced tomatoes).
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh basil.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan Cheese.
Tuscan Pasta with Tomato Basil Cream instructions
- Prepare pasta according to directions (can also sub tortellini if you wish).
- Pour Alfredo sauce in saucepan. Pour wine into sauce jar, cover tightly and shake. Stir wine mixture, tomatoes and basil into pan with sauce..
- Cook over medium/low heat about 5 minutes or until heated through. Toss with pasta and sprinkle with the Parmesan Cheese..