Orange Salmon with Asparagus. Orange juice and zest, soy sauce and grated ginger give robust flavor to Candice Kumai's orange salmon dish without imparting a lot of calories! Transfer salmon from marinade to a baking sheet with asparagus. Place the asparagus and orange slices around the salmon.
We strive to bring you the finest cookware for your culinary journey. I recommend serving this orange glazed salmon with a side of rice or couscous and some steamed asparagus or broccoli. It makes quite a bit of sauce so. You can have Orange Salmon with Asparagus using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange Salmon with Asparagus
- You need of zest of 1 orange and 1/4 c fresh orange juice.
- Prepare 1/4 c of low-sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of peeled and grated ginger.
- Prepare 4 (6 oz) of boneless, skinless salmon fillets.
- You need 16 of asparagus spears, trimmed.
This quick and easy one pan dinner is the perfect healthy weeknight meal. One-Pan Salmon Asparagus recipe with a lemon-garlic-herb butter. Every bite is so juicy and flavorful! Watch How to Make One-Pan Salmon Asparagus: So much flavor!!
Orange Salmon with Asparagus instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In small bowl, whisk together orange zest and juice, soy sauce and ginger; set aside..
- Packets (make 4):.
- Cut large piece of parchment paper. In the center, place fillet and 4 spears and pour marinade on top..
- Form packet by folding paper long-wise several times. Fold up each end in toward fillet..
- Place packets on baking sheet and bake 15-20, until fillets flake and asparagus is tender..
I hope you all love this easy dinner idea. I'd pass you a slice if I could because I. Oven Roasted Salmon, Asparagus & New Potatoes are quick, EASY, and delicious! Make everything in one sheet pan, easy clean-up, perfect for a midweek dinner. My dad pulled out a favorite recipe from his collection of decades old Food & Wine magazine to make and.