Whole-wheat coconut and almond biscotti. Chocolate Raspberry Whole-wheat BiscottiA Brown Table. Whole-wheat flour, flaxseed, and almonds add fiber and antioxidants to these delicious biscotti. Matt made this and it is SO incredibly good with coffee.
Paleo, grain-free biscotti made with coconut flour & almond flour! How about starting this Monday with some crunchy, not-too-sweet, dunkable, easy-to-make biscotti made with coconut flour & almond flour? You can use white whole wheat flour and either stevia, agave, or sugar for sweetening. You can cook Whole-wheat coconut and almond biscotti using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whole-wheat coconut and almond biscotti
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut shavings.
They came out as slightly sweet fluffy biscuits with just a hint of coconut and almond flavor. View Full Recipe at Elly says OPA! Double-baked for added crunch, our Whole Wheat-Almond-Mocha Biscotti are perfect for holiday gift-giving. These delectable biscotti cookies are flavoured with coffee and almonds.
Whole-wheat coconut and almond biscotti instructions
- Preheat oven to 190℃ and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine eggs, oil, sugar and almond extract in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl, combine whole-wheat flour, all purpose flour, baking powder and coconut shavings.
- Combine these two mixtures, forming a dough.
- Separate dough in two. Place these two sets of dough onto the parchment paper in two long 'log' shapes..
- Bake the mixture for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Leave 'logs' to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, cut into 1cm thick slices.
- Lay slices flat on the baking sheet and bake for another 10-15 minutes, turning them every 5 minutes.
In a food processor combine whole-wheat flour, almond meal, coconut flour, both sugars, coconut, baking soda, powder, and salt. Place on a lined baking sheet. Brush with a little heavy cream, sprinkle with coconut and top each scone with one almond. These are traditional biscotti with whole almonds scattered throughout. Don't you just love those pretty little circles in your biscuit?