Italian Sausage & Cheese Tortellini.
You can cook Italian Sausage & Cheese Tortellini using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage & Cheese Tortellini
- You need 1 lb of Mild Italian Sausage.
- It’s 20 oz of frozen 3 cheese tortellini.
- You need 32 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 2 cans of diced tomatoes (with basil & garlic).
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s to taste of salt & pepper.
Italian Sausage & Cheese Tortellini instructions
- Brown sausage in a skillet & add to crockpot. Then add frozen tortellini & cans of diced tomatoes with the juice in all. Stir to distribute evenly..
- Add cream cheese in chunks & the chicken broth, stir again. Liquids should be covering the tortellini..
- Turn crockpot on low & cover for 3 1/2-4 hrs stirring at 1/2 hr intervals. Then remove lid for the last 30 mins to thicken..
- Serve & enjoy😆.