Island pineapple coconut rum cake. Moist decadent Caribbean Spiced Rum Cake, with coconut and pineapple. This is the perfect bundt cake for any occasion! Island Rum Cake for Every Occassion!
A rustic, Southern take on a classic. This Pineapple Rum Cake Recipe starts with a homemade buttery sour cream pound cake with a lovely texture and pineapple flavor like my Pineapple Sheet Cake or Pineapple Here come the rum cakes. Decadent pound cakes drenched in buttery rum syrup and decked out with glazes galore. You can have Island pineapple coconut rum cake using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Island pineapple coconut rum cake
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of cup sour cream.
- It’s 3/4 of cup evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 of 11oz can crushed pineapple-drained juice reserved.
- Prepare 1/4 of pineapple juice.
- It’s 1 of box pineapple cake mix.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut extract.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup flour for dusting.
- You need 1 of glaze.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of rum- I use Meyer's dark.
- You need 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- It’s 1 cup of toasted coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
Use the Wilton mega muffin pan to make several cakes for a luau party, summer shower or indoor beach party! This has Malibu Rum which is coconut flavored. So it's not for the children. And who said jellos not for Adults?
Island pineapple coconut rum cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter and flour bunt pan. Shake out excess flour..
- Cream together butter and oil in large mixing bowl beat until fluffy. Slowly pour in sugar and continue to beat until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in one egg at a time. Stir in cake mix and drained crushed pineapple. Blend until smooth. Add sour cream, pineapple juice, evaporated milk and coconut extract. Still until smooth..
- Bake in preheated oven until cake springs back when presses with finger.60-70 minutes. Let cake rest in pan while preparing glaze..
- The glaze. Melt 1/2 cup butter in saucepan over medium heat. Stir in both sugars bring to a gentle simmer. Stir in rum and cook until sugars have dissolved. Unmold cake and pierce holes with fork or I use a chop stick. Pour glaze evenly over cake and reserve a half cup. Garnish with toasted coconut. Add 1/4 cup of evaporated milk to leftover sauce simmer additional 10 minutes. Makes a wonderful rum sauce topping…
Hello everyone and welcome back to my YouTube Channel! Today I am here with my little brother, Gabriel to give you all an AMAZING Recipe. Enjoy a taste of island living with these Coconut Pineapple Upside Down Cakes. A piece of our Pineapple-Coconut Cake is a marvelous combination of sweet pineapple, tangy cream cheese, and nutty toasted coconut. Pineapple-Coconut Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.